Memphis Tilth is participating in GivingTuesday, a global day of giving, on November 27. When you give to Memphis Tilth, you help support an economically sustainable, socially equitable, and environmentally sound local food system.
Below are the various ways you can give to Memphis Tilth on GivingTuesday. All donations to Memphis Tilth are tax deductible.
**WAYS TO GIVE ON NOVEMBER 27**
1. Direct donation: Write a check to Memphis Tilth (mail to: 575 Suzette St. - C, Memphis, TN 38126), select the "Donate" button on our Facebook page, or make an online PayPal donation. **From November 27 through December 31, PayPal Giving Fund will add 1% to all donations made through https://www.paypal.com/fundraiser/charity/1508719.**
2.Retweet @Benevity’s video using #BeTheGood (hint: it’ll be pinned to your profile). Make sure you @MemphisTilth mention us, and they’ll donate $10 on your behalf! Click the link here to retweet.
3.Create a Facebook fundraiser for Memphis Tilth to help us achieve our fundraising goals! Facebook and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation will be matching up to $7 million of funds raised via Facebook for nonprofits like Memphis Tilth. It's simple: go to https://www.facebook.com/fundraisers, create a fundraiser for Memphis Tilth, and then share the fundraiser with your friends. Facebook is waiving fees for nonprofits tomorrow in celebration of #GivingTuesday. Complete details here: https://donations.fb.com/givingtuesday/
4. Memphis Tilth is now a member of the Kroger Community Rewards Program! This means that if you have a registered Kroger rewards card account, you can link it to Memphis Tilth, and a percentage of the purchase you make with your rewards card goes to Memphis Tilth! To link your card to Memphis Tilth, visit https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow/.Once logged into your Kroger account, you can search for Memphis Tilth either by name or by our code VK448, and then click Enroll.
5. Amazon Smile: If you make a purchase on Amazon, choose Memphis Tilth as your selected charity so that our organization can receive 0.5% of the purchase. Go to http://smile.amazon.com/ and search "Memphis Tilth". Amazon Smile contributions to Memphis Tilth are valid at any time during the calendar year.
6. Join us for dinner before the screening of Dolores with guest speaker Valentina Henao on December 6th. The dinner starts at 5:00pm at Caritas Village with a menu including authentic Mexican cuisine, prepared by Eny's Tamales. Tickets are $35 per person or $60 for a couple. Then join us for the screening of Dolores with guest speaker Valentina Henao, hosted by St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. This event is free and open to the public, but registration is required https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dolores-film-screening-presented-by-memphis-tilth-tickets-52619650792?aff=ebdssbdestsearch. To learn more and to purchase your dinner tickets, visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/memphis-tilth-dinner-for-the-screening-of-dolores-tickets-52633658690?aff=ebdssbdestsearch.
7. Planning on giving your family and friends gift cards this holiday season? If you purchase your gift cards at ShopwithScrip, a percentage of each gift card goes directly to Memphis Tilth! Shop the gift guide at ShopWithScrip.com/GiftGuide, and use enrollment code CC812BF362364 at checkout.
8. Donate your time! Volunteers are a critical part of our success at Memphis Tilth. Help support the work we do at Memphis Tilth in Urban Agriculture, Garden to Table Classes, and Bring It Food Hub as well as administrative and operational opportunities. If you would like to volunteer with us or would like to coordinate a group volunteer opportunity, visit https://www.memphistilth.org/volunteer/
9. Donate your change! When you create an account on the Round Up app, the change from your linked credit card transactions will automatically be donated to the organization of your choice. For more information, click https://app.roundupapp.com/#/Register/7d040abe-2d1d-4acb-8f7a-0cfaee6421e6.
10. Eat at Chipotle Mexican Grill: If you eat at Chipotle for the whole month of November between 4-8pm, a third of all sales will go to Memphis Tilth. Only valid at the Chipotle on 2046 Union Ave Suite 101, Memphis, TN 38104. Tell the cashier at checkout about the fundraiser for Memphis Tilth, and a third of the sale will go to Memphis Tilth.
11. Sign up for Bring It Food Hub's Deep Winter Subscription, which begins January 8, 2019 - March 1, 2019. You can sign up for your winter subscription here: www.bringitfoodhub.com
Thank you all for your great support this year!